Friday, August 6, 2010

Back in SOHO providing massage and LOVING IT!!

As a new therapist in 2002, I made a mark for myself in Soho at the most wonderful spa for women in Manhattan - Soho Sanctuary. I made lasting connections with fellow therapists and the spa staff - all of whom I hold a dear spot in my heart for (my former manager and a few former co-workers are currently my clients). I also had the pleasure of working on the most wonderful all-women clientele in NYC and built quite a following as a result. It is there I tapped into my massage potential. Massage after massage clients raved about their experience with me, many times reporting the session to be the best massage they had ever received!! And as if that weren't gratifying enough, as much as I gave to them, they gave right back to me. The rush of doing what I love and adore on clients who allow me to prod, knead and rub their pain and stress away fills me with such joy and satisfaction words can not truly express my gratitude.

In 2006 I graduated from acupuncture school and began my own private practice in Brooklyn Heights, NY. I had to build up a new clientele from scratch but word of mouth fed my practice and after just a few months I was thriving with an appointment book filled with (again) the most wonderful clients a girl can ask for.

Fast forward to 2010 and I'm BACK in SOHO!!! Ready to provide wonderfully therapeutic massage for 'the 'ole neighborhood'. I fell in love with Soho in 2002 and it is here I deeply fell in love with massage and helping to relieve people of their pain. Now with acupuncture under my belt as well, pain relief has never been closer for my clients and I look forward to re-connecting to the wonderful community of Soho!

My new Soho massage and acupuncture practice is conveniently located in the heart of the neighborhood at 594 Broadway between Prince and Houston. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

BODY - MIND - ZEN SOUL in Soho!!


For a free consult visit my website at
www.zensoulspa.com and like me on Facebook under "SOHO MASSAGE & ACUPUNCTURE".

No comments: